My husband is a huge fan of chicken wings. I mean, what guy doesn’t like a good chicken wing?! I used to hate making them because it felt like so much work. Not with these pressure cooker sesame garlic chicken wings.
They only take about a total of 30 minutes to make, including prep, cook, and natural release time. Which makes them perfect to make when we have last minute company, like when the teenager brings a horde of teens home and asks if I can make them something. (My teen…literally no skills in planning ahead…)
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission or other benefit at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Daily Change Jar.
Want access to the Free Printables Library with loads of resources for saving money, making a side income, and managing the money you already have? Enter your info below to get instant access to all the FREE goodies!
Sesame Garlic Chicken Wings-Instant Pot Style
These are perfect to make for dinner with a side or fried rice and some veggies or just on their own for a family movie night.
I love having the extra sauce for a bit of dipping.
If you haven’t figured this out yet, I’ve become slightly obsessed with my pressure cooker. I am even considering buying a second, smaller one that way I can make things like rice and chicken wings.
The option that the actual Instant Pot has is that the cover can completely come off, so you can make things like popcorn. Whereas my pressure cooker, the lid remains attached.
Optional (but highly recommended) Instant Pot Accessories
- The Instant Pot is also available in 3-quart, 6-quart, and 8-quart to fit just about any size family.
- Mini Angel Food Cake Pans – These are great for making little angel food cakes in your pressure cooker or other baked goods – (monkey bread, bundt cake, etc).
- Steamer Basket – Available in 3, 6, and 8-quart sizes, can be used for any brand or pressure cooker. There is also a 3-piece divided basket where you can steam multiple types of veggies at once, which is also available in a 3, 6, or 8-quart.
- 9-Inch Glass Lid – This is for the 6-quart Instant Pot only. Make sure before you purchase, you check if your pressure cooker lid can be completely removed, otherwise, this accessory will not work for it.
- Silicone Lid – Now you don’t even have to worry about putting your leftovers in an extra bowl. Now you can keep everything fresh inside the inner pot and pop it back in the pressure cooker to warm it back up.
- Stainless Steel Trivet – This is essential for cooking things like ground chuck or making baked potatoes.
- Spring Form Pans – These are great for making things like cheesecake or other baked goods in your pressure cooker.
- Silicon Sealing Rings – The silicone sealing rings can wear over time, it’s always good to have a few extra on hand.
- Bread Proofing Basket – Want to try your hand at artisan bread making? Make sure you pick up one of these babies!
- Dutch Oven – Dutch ovens are great for making artisan bread! It provides that beautiful crusty outside.
Looking for an accessory kit, here is a good one that includes a steamer basket, springform pan, egg steamer tack, steamer trivet, tongs, mini silicon mitts, a cooking time guide, an egg bites mold, and a dish clip (for canning).