Got some leftover veggies from dinner that you’re not sure what to do with? Try out this Instant Pot Garden Vegetable Soup! It is perfect for a cool night and you can add just about anything you want to it!
This is the perfect recipe to make with fresh farmer’s market vegetable or your leftover carrots from making your Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission or other benefit at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Daily Change Jar.
Want access to the Free Printables Library with loads of resources for saving money, making a side income, and managing the money you already have? Enter your info below to get instant access to all the FREE goodies!
Let me know where to send your FREE access to my resource library of frugal resources and entrepreneurship trainings!
Garden Vegetable Soup-Instant Pot Style
This is a great recipe to make that is not overly complicated and really lets the real flavor profiles of the ingredients shine through. I love how traditional and simple this soup is and that you can add a wide variety of ingredients. Instead of carrots, try parsnips. Rather than red potatoes, try acorn squash or fingerling potatoes. You also have a lot a variety with the greens that you can add. Swap out the arugula for chopped kale or bok choy.
Other Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Sesame Garlic Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
Optional (but highly recommended) Instant Pot Accessories
- The Instant Pot is also available in 3-quart, 6-quart, and 8-quart to fit just about any size family.
- Mini Angel Food Cake Pans – These are great for making little angel food cakes in your pressure cooker or other baked goods – (monkey bread, bundt cake, etc).
- Steamer Basket – Available in 3, 6, and 8-quart sizes, can be used for any brand or pressure cooker. There is also a 3-piece divided basket where you can steam multiple types of veggies at once, which is also available in a 3, 6, or 8-quart.
- 9-Inch Glass Lid – This is for the 6-quart Instant Pot only. Make sure before you purchase, you check if your pressure cooker lid can be completely removed, otherwise, this accessory will not work for it.
- Silicone Lid – Now you don’t even have to worry about putting your leftovers in an extra bowl. Now you can keep everything fresh inside the inner pot and pop it back in the pressure cooker to warm it back up.
- Stainless Steel Trivet – This is essential for cooking things like ground chuck or making baked potatoes.
- Spring Form Pans – These are great for making things like cheesecake or other baked goods in your pressure cooker.
- Silicon Sealing Rings – The silicone sealing rings can wear over time, it’s always good to have a few extra on hand.
- Bread Proofing Basket – Want to try your hand at artisan bread making? Make sure you pick up one of these babies!
- Dutch Oven – Dutch ovens are great for making artisan bread! It provides that beautiful crusty outside.
Looking for an accessory kit, here is a good one that includes a steamer basket, springform pan, egg steamer tack, steamer trivet, tongs, mini silicon mitts, a cooking time guide, an egg bites mold, and a dish clip (for canning).
The Frugal Girl's Guide to Meal Planning
Enter your name and email and grab The Frugal Girl's Guide to Meal Planning like a Boss! Save time and money by meal planning the easy way!