The keto diet is all the rage right now, and with good reason. You can lose a lot of weight and still eat foods that you love! I love this easy keto egg roll in a bowl because of all the fresh ingredients. It’s filling but make you feel good at the same time.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission or other benefit at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Daily Change Jar.
Want access to the Free Printables Library with loads of resources for saving money, making a side income, and managing the money you already have? Enter your info below to get instant access to all the FREE goodies!
It works great for this recipe and things like stirfry where you need a lot of room to cook all of those delicious veggies!
The addition of coconut aminos adds an additional healthy punch while giving that traditional oriental flair.
You can make this a quick weeknight meal by cooking the pork in advance and freezing it for when you are ready to add the veggies.
If you really want to save on time and not have to worry about cutting up all the veggies, then opt for a bag of coleslaw instead.
A great addition to this recipe is to top with some toasted sesame seeds. It adds that extra bit of flair and sesame seeds of full of essential vitamins and minerals.
Related: Loaded Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin
Related: Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings
An easy to make, fresh, and healthy recipe that won't have you stressing about your macros.
- 1 1/4 lbs. spicy bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 c. water
- 3 c. green cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 2 T. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 t. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 T. green onion, chopped
- 1 T. rice vinegar
- 2 T. coconut aminos or tamari
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks. for approximately 5-6 minutes. Once the sausage is no longer pink, remove from heat and carefully drain excess grease from the pan.
- Safety Tip: Wipe off the excess fat that drips down the sides of the pan before returning to the burner.
- Return the skillet to the heat. Add water and scrape up brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a spatula. Reduce heat to medium and add shredded cabbage, carrots, garlic powder, sesame oil, ginger, and green onions. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and cook stirring frequently, until cabbage wilts and the carrots soften approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add rice vinegar and coconut aminos and stir to combine. Cook another 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if using, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375 Total Fat: 30g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 1087mg Carbohydrates: 8g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 19g