Gift Ideas for the Whole Family!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a commission or other benefit at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Daily Change Jar.
50 Amazing Amazon Gifts for $15 or Less for the Whole Family!
Find the best Amazon Gift Ideas for the whole family for Under $15! Get something for everyone on your list for men, women, and kids! Avoid the holiday crowds and even cash in on FREE SHIPPING!
If you are anything like me and into doing Christmas as cheaply as possible, you turn on online deals-hello Amazon! Amazon is great for many reasons. I already pay for Prime yearly, so I get free 2-day shipping on pretty much anything I order. So if you are planning on doing any online shopping with Amazon, I HIGHLY suggest you get the Prime membership also! *Bonus-Amazon is offering a 30-day Prime Free trial! So now would be a great time to try that out while stocking up on your Christmas gifts.Get your free 30-day Amazon Prime Membership here! Click To Tweet
Another great thing about shopping on Amazon is that I can make a list for each one of the kids and easily send it to aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas (provided they have a smartphone and know how to use it) through email or Facebook messenger-easy peasy!
Every year the hubby and I sit around with the kids and put together their Amazon shopping lists, filled with things that they actually need, rather than just toys that will get a whole 5 minutes of use. This also helps us to stay within a budget for Christmas gifts rather than just going to the store and feeling overwhelmed and getting sidetracked and purchasing things the kids don’t actually need or will ever use.
So to help you stay on a budget and avoid the holiday department store chaos, I have put together a list of 50 top picks for Amazon gift ideas all under $15!
Some of my favorites include:
You can also get quite a few Blu-Ray movies for $15 or less!
And of course, you can’t forget about the Christmas movies!
Gift Ideas for Men $15 or Less:
I had to ask my husband for his advice on this one for practical gifts that guys would really love. And good thing, there are no ugly sweaters, ties, or argyle socks (which funny enough, the first shot I took at making a gift guide for guys included all of those ?).
These are your manly man gifts, including things for camping, tools, fishing, hunting, and other random manly things, and of course a few toys every guy could use.
I always feel like the men on my list are the most difficult to shop for, I’m sure you can relate.
- Magnesium Fire Starter-Great for camping and simple to use!
- 12 Hour Industrial Glow Sticks-no batteries needed 🙂
- Extreme Ops Folding Knife-easily portable and very sharp
- Leather work gloves-great for projects on the “honey do” list
- LED lantern-also great for camping, hiking, or general emergencies
- Gerber pocket multipurpose tool-only 6 inches, but includes tools for just about every situation
- Glass with Silicone water bottle-leakproof and dishwasher safe
- Air pistol-just make sure they also have the proper safety attire!
Gift Ideas for Women for $15 or Less:
Books and other crafty things make great frugal gifts. These frugal gifts would work for women and ladies or just about any age. I even took a few tips for my pick13-year-old daughter :-).
- Adult themed coloring books-some of these of funny and include swear words (which are the ones I like cuz they make me laugh) while others are more floral or animal based. Either way, when you are having a stressful day, grab a glass of wine and color!
- Colored pencils-what good are coloring books without some high-quality colored pencils!
- Phone case with wallet-keep your life slightly more organized by keeping all your essentials together.
- Planners-although I am mostly a digital girl myself, there is something that just can’t beat good old pen and paper!
- Floral pajama pants-cute and comfy
- Unique mugs-whether your drink of choice, it tastes better in an awesome mug!
- Picture frames-whether you like traditional or funky picture frames, there is something for everyone’s taste!
- Woodwick candles-great smelling and give off the fireplace crackle effect!
- Wine tumblers-for the fun-loving wino on your list!
Gift Ideas for Kids for $15 or Less:
When picking gifts for kids, mine or not, I try to stick to things other than “toys”. I opt for games, books, art and craft sets, or if they are “toys” things that aren’t going to break after a week. Things that will last a very long time that can be passed down or donated after they decide they don’t want them anymore or have grown out of them.
- Monster popsicle molds-my kids LOVE popsicles any time of year and it’s a great way to sneak in more fruits and veggies into their diets.
- Gummy animal mold-another fun kitchen adventure!
- Kids chef set-of course, if you are getting fun things to do in the kitchen, you should also get the little ones a chef set!
- Melissa and Doug toys-ever since I discovered Melissa and Doug toys they have become my go-to! Not only are they educational, but also durable! Plus they also have options for a wide age range.
- Classic Legos-need I say more?
Games are great for just about any age. Plus they encourage teamwork and family time and never go out of style!
Crafts are another great gift for kids. All kids like to get a little messy or create something once and awhile.
Check out all the different kinds of craft and creative “toys” available here.
Still need more ideas for the little ones? Check out all the hottest ideas on all things for the kids-games, toys, baby and toddler, arts, electronics, and so much more!
It really doesn’t matter who you are shopping for, you can get it all done in place AND stay on budget when shopping on Amazon. And don’t forget about their 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime with FREE 2-day shipping!
You may also like:
- 25 Father’s Day Gifts (That He Will Actually Use) for $25 or Less!
- 25 Mother’s Day Gifts for $25 or Less That She’ll LOVE!
- 25 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Under $25
What frugal gift ideas have you found on Amazon?
The Frugal Girl's Guide to Meal Planning
Enter your name and email and grab The Frugal Girl's Guide to Meal Planning like a Boss! Save time and money by meal planning the easy way!